Design & Landscaping
How can we help?
Do you need -
- A Complete Makeover
- A Whole new design
- A Specific area redesign
- Boundary redesign
- Help with tree/hedge design
“Something” But you’re not sure what! Consider the Crown Nursery Design Service.
How it works
Initial site visit to discuss your
- Agree cost of service
If you feel our service can benefit you, we then take photographs and measurements. Plans are then sketched and the scheme forwarded to you for your approval. We then meet you at the Nursery and;
- Discuss plan/scheme
- Make Amendments
- Give you the opportunity to view the trees and plants.
- Once the final design is concluded and forwarded to you only then will our invoice be presented to you for payment.
Design costs vary from project to project depending on your requirements. Our guide prices below are flexible to help you get the best value for your money.
Approximate Dimensions Price
- Gardens under 150sqM £98
- Between 150sqM and 300sqM £150
- 300sqM and 500sqM £185
- 500sqM and 1000sqM £245
- 1000sqM upward £275
The actual costs of your scheme will be agreed at the first meeting.
The Crown Garden Design service is usually available to customers within a 40 Mile radius of the Nursery for customers outside this area we may be able to offer a quotation for the service.
As well as this the Crown Construction Team can translate your agreed design into reality.
- Hard landscaping – patios, paths, raised beds decking
- Water features – ponds, waterfalls, splashpools, rills
- Soft landscaping – trees, shrubs, orchards, hedges, wildlife areas, fine lawns
We can prepare a quotation for all or part of your proposed design construction works.
GARDEN ADVICE SERVICE
CAN WE HELP YOU?
Do you ever walk around your garden and wonder:
How should that plant/tree be pruned?
Why are these fruit trees not cropping?
What will survive in that position?
What could be planted to give some shade?
How can I get better year round interest?
Or perhaps you:
Have an area in the garden that you would like to develop but not sure where to start
Would like to plant some trees but not sure what
Would like a beautiful garden but are short of time and need some tips on low maintenance planting
Have moved house and gained a Jungle – help!
Solve your problems with a Garden Advice visit
from Graeme Proctor and let us help you to make your outside space perfect.
Visits cost £65 per hour plus travelling, please ask for further details.
Visit Crown Nursery where you will find;
- One of the best selections of trees, shrubs and perennials in the area
- Bare rooted hedging in season – November to March
- Fruit trees and bushes with over 100 varieties of apple trees, apple tasting – October onwards
- Expert, friendly advice on selection and care from the people that grow the plants
- Open Monday – Saturday 9AM – 5PM or dusk if sooner (9-4 winter)
- Closed Bank Holiday weekends.
We specialise in growing trees - native, ornamental and fruit
Our latest tree and plant catalogues in PDF format
Get In Touch
Your feedback and comments
are really important to us
Directions, map and links
to find us on google maps